The Power Step XL is for those high riding trucks that need an extra, extra boost to get in. Made of the high strength materials, its all you would expect from AMP Research. These steps are made to last.
Featuring a rugged, bold design, the new PowerStep XL offers a lower stepping surface than the original PowerStep and makes accessing your lifted truck or SUV easier.
The Amp Research PowerStep Installation Guide.
The Amp Research PowerStep is covered by a limited 5 Year warranty.
The distance from the interior floor board to the top of the deployed step is approx. 16 3/4 inches.
Each kit includes a AMP Research LED light kit, two running boards assemblies with wire harness, electronic controller, mounting hardware and detailed installation guide.
Made in USA, the AMP Research PowerStep is backed by a 5 Year, 60,000 mile warranty.
Features and Benefits
- Automatic Power Deploying Running Board
- Integrated LED light system
- Rail constructed of 6063 Marine Grade aluminum
- Attractive and Durable black wrinkle coat finish
- Step, die cast aluminum allot components with an anodized and PTFE coated, Military spec finish to resist corrosion
- Precision stainless steel pivot pins for rock solid stability
- Integrated bracket system supports up to 600lbs
- Maintenance free, self lubricating bushing for all weather performance
- Backed by a 5 year, 60,000 mile limited warranty
We strongly suggest this type of PowerStep for vehicles with an excess of a 6 inch lift and 36 inch tires.