Electric Step Power Step Return Policy
At Electric Step we sell only new Powersteps directly from the manufacturer. We use reputable, high profile shipping companies such as UPS to insure, as much as possible, that no shipping damage occurs. Every effort is made to insure that you get exactly what you ordered and what you expected to get. If you have researched your purchase before placing your order, then it is extremely unlikely that you will need to return any items.
If you do find that you need to return an item that you purchased from Electric Step please email sales at Electric Step.com and request a return authorization. Also please insure that the following conditions are met
Return & Claims* Conditions:
- The product was purchased less than 30 days ago.(*)
- The product is in its original packaging, complete with all packaging materials, hardware, instructions, etc.
- The product is in new, unused, condition (just like you would expect in a product that you purchased new)
- Electrical components have been unused and have not be altered in any way (wires striped or spliced).
You will receive, via email, return instructions, including the shipping address to return the item to. Once the returned item has been received, it will be inspected to insure that it meets the above conditions. Please note, shipping damage during the return is your responsibility, so proper packaging and insurance on your shipment are very important. Once we have inspected the item, assuming everything is OK, we will issue the appropriate credits. This process generally takes a few days but may take up to a one week in some instances. You will be notified via email when this is done. If you have not been notified after 1 week, please contact us.
Please note the following policies regarding returns;
- All items returned for credit are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
- Items requiring repackaging may be assessed a 20% repackaging fee. Repackaging is defined as any actions necessary to return the product packaging to new, resalable condition, both inside outside the package.
- The return of items that were received as part of a "free shipping" offer will be credited the amount paid for the returned items less actual outbound shipping costs paid by us and any restocking and/or repackaging fees that may apply.
- Refused shipments, without first contacting us for approval, will be assessed the 20% restocking fee. In addition, all shipping costs associated with the order will be deducted from your credit. Repackaging fees may also apply. There are no exceptions to this refused shipment policy.
We offer a limited 3 year/36,000 mile warranty on AMP Research BedStep & BedXTender models, and a 5 year/60,000 mile warranty on AMP Research PowerStep models. Both warranties are limited to the original consumer of the AMP Research branded product. This warrants the product to be free from material and workmanship defects and is not transferable from the original purchaser.