The AMP Research PowerStep XTreme was made specifically for extreme environments. Able to withstand Sub-zero winters, mud caked rocker panels, and fine dust or sand. The AMP Research PowerStep XTreme is designed to hold up to the extreme
- Dual Motors drive this electric-powered running board to deliver more power when deploying and retracting.
- Aggressive design for extreme traction, all weather performance made from high strength, die cast, aluminum components.
- Legendary reliability with durable, high textured powder coat finish to resist corrosion and maximize traction.
- OEM-quality motors, drive system and wiring harness that sets the industry standard.
- Backed by a 5-year/60,000 mile warranty.
The Amp Research PowerStep Installation Guide.
The Amp Research PowerStep is covered by a limited 5 Year warranty.
The distance from the interior floor board to the top of the deployed step is approx. 12 to 14 inches.
Each kit includes a AMP Research LED light kit, two running boards assemblies with wire harness, electronic controller, mounting hardware and detailed installation guide.
AMP Research PowerStep XTreme Features
Manufactuered from heavy-duty superior strength die cast aluminum-alloy elements, the PowerStep XTreme is designed to endure. Constructed with stainless steel pivot pins, extended aluminum internal ribs, and a military-spec veneer to thwart deterioration, it will be difficult to find any other running board to compete.
The AMP Research PowerStep XTreme features include:
- Electric Power
- Full Strength Die Cast Aluminum
- Corrosion Resistant Finish
- Delivers Substantial Power When Deploying and Withdrawing
- All Weather Functioning
- Hard Working Construction For Superb Traction
- Twin Motors Drive Running Boards
- OEM Quality Construction
- LED Illumination When Boards Are Deployed
- 5-Year/60,000 Mile Warranty
The PowerStep XTreme kit incorporates some decent components like connecting wires, cable ties, and butt-connectors.